COVID-19 and MYFLYSHOP Updatetop
Posted by Ryan Heitz
Thank you to all who have suuported us over the last few months. Business has been great.
Currently we are following Work Safe BC recomendations and have limited access to the store for customers.
- 3 Customers at a time. Our occupancy limit is 5 so 3 cusotmers and 2 staff.
- Please sanitize your hands before shopping.
- Gloves and masks are available to you uopn request.
- Stay 2 meters away from toher cusotmers and our staff. Our areas are tight so please be patient and wait for room to move into any area already occupied.
- For other rooms in the building our occupancy limit is one per room except for the warehouse and classroom which are both 2.
Please wait outside if there is already 3 customers in the store. We encourage you to stay home and let us bring your orders to you. Please call, text (604-751-1390), facebook imessage, or e-mail any orders and requests. We woould be happy to help you shop with video and photos. Please care for those around you and respect their space and health. If you were sick how much space would you give to those you love. Please give that space to us all.
Some major points, changes and updates:
- We are offering free personal delivery within the Fraser Valley, on any order $50 or more.
- If you would like curbside pick-up service at our Vancouver location or in the parking lot at our Surrey location we will take your information by phone or e-mail and be ready for you when you arrive - just like your mobile Starbucks order.
- Free shipping across North America on any order over $50.00 some conditions apply(physically large items or discounted items do not qualify for free shipping).
- We are decreasing our hours and not staying open late on Thursday or Friday. New hours are 10:00am - 6:00pm weekdays, 9:30am - 6:00pm Saturdays, and 11:00am - 5:00pm on Sundays.
- Regular sanitizing of all surfaces of heavy traffic, like our debit machines, doors, counters, drawers, cabinets, and doors.
THANK YOU to all of you.
Did you know you can subscribe to new items from Michael & Young? You will automatically receive any new items directly to your email box. You can opt-out at any time.