Evolution LT 4wt (Grey Mist)
Buy Now 315.00
Sorry, this item is no longer available
- FRAME/SPOOL MATERIAL -6061-T6 proprietary aluminum alloy
- MANUFACTURING SPECIFICATIONS -Fully machined, 1 piece frame, 1 piece spool
- DRAG MATERIAL -Delrin 500AF with impregnated Teflon - space-age polymer that is durable, heat resistant, self-lubricating and maintenance free
- DRAG MECHANISM-Delrin 500AF to anodized aluminum interface - conical friction drag system with triple redundancy radial pawl engagement, and seamless transition between line-in and drag engagement (no start-up inertia)
- SPOOL ROTATION, CONNECTION AND CONVERSION -Oil impregnated bronze bushing rotating on a stainless steel spindle, quick release locking spool, easy left-hand to right-hand retrieve conversion
- FINISH -Type II Anodized for the perfect balance of hardness and color
- FLY LINE COVERAGE -1wt. - 9wt.
- FISHING APPLICATION -Designed for use in all freshwater, warmwater and saltwater fishing environments
The Evolution LT™ is unquestionably one of the lightest fly reels ever produced, and as such this large arbor fly reel is a machining masterpiece. This series is designed for those anglers who appreciate both art and function, as the cosmetic innovation and precision workmanship of the Evolution LT™ series is only surpassed by its drag system which is precise and sensitive - capable of protecting the lightest tippets even when battling world-class fish.
|Click on line to view item details|
|SP2093as||Evolution LT 0wt (Grey Mist)||oz|
|SP2094as||Evolution LT 0wt (Platinum)||oz|
|SP2090s||Evolution LT 1.5wt (Green)||oz|
|SP2114s||Evolution LT 4wt (Grey Mist)||oz|
|Total items: 4|
Sorry, no documents are available.