Having the new Z-Axis in your casting hand is truly empowering. They exude fish-catching prowess akin to something out of a dream. The tip strength gives you the forgiveness to bail you out of a missed stroke, and the extra punch in their taper propels flies into the wind with rocket-like efficiency. Sage spent years researching every inch of the rod blank using exclusive analysis software. The goal was to eliminate all unnecessary material and weight. Take one and start firing and you’ll agree these rods are light, strong and easier to cast for anglers of all skill levels. Each blank incorporates the next level of Sage’s Generation 5 Technology. Aligned Fiber Technology replaces traditional glass hoop fibers with lighter, more responsive graphite. This improvement is combined with new construction techniques to align and compress the rods for maximum strength. Z-Axis rods produce previously unattainable levels of line feel, response and performance.
- Incredible tip strength bails you out of a missed stroke
- Extra punch to propel flies with rocket-like efficiency
- Light, strong and easier to cast
- Aligned Fiber Technology replaces traditional glass fibers
- Exceptional line feel, response and performance