Fast action rods have always been a part of your success, and the METHOD gives you more of what you love most. Like our fastest line speeds to punch through the wind and to carry the biggest, bulkiest, heaviest flies in your box out to where they can strut their stuff.
Konnetic™ technology is an extremely advanced process; Sage married the best aerospace-grade materials they could find with all new manufacturing methods and processes. The most difficult of those processes is the Advanced Modulus Positioning System (AMPS), that precisely aligns the bundles of high modulus carbon fibers along the taper of the blank for ultimate strength and straight tracking during casting. The blank’s dramatically smaller diameter and lighter weight is realized by compacting carbon fibers and proprietary resins using High Compression Molding (HCM) process, simultaneously fusing the 50% lighter all-carbon fiber inner core.
- Konnetic Technology®
- Ultra-fast action
- Magma red shaft colour
- Rust primary thread wraps with Pewter and Black trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripping guides
- Large, heavy duty hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Freshwater 4 - 6 weights
- Cocobolo wood insert and polished Black anodized aluminium up-locking reel seat
- Super Plus Snub-nose, half-wells cork handle
- Saltwater 6 - 10 weights
- Polished Black anodized aluminium up-locking reel seat
- Super Plus Full-wells handle with fighting butt
- Black rod bag with Magma Red coloured logo and model tag
- Fusion Red powder coated aluminium rod tube with Sage Medallion
|Click on line to view item details|
|SP1144v||Method 1090-4 9'0" 10wt 4 piece||oz|
|SP1122s||Method 796-4 9'6" 7wt 4 piece Custom (Used -custom)||oz|
|SP1179s||Method 890-4 9'0" 8 wt 4 piece||oz|
|Total items: 3|
Sorry, no documents are available.