Pristine water and solitude go hand in hand. We all know that a little effort goes a long way to getting off the beaten track. We designed our men's Headwaters® Boot for serious wading that lies beyond easily accessible roadside attractions. A Vibram® Idrogrip outsole lets you move with confidence across rocks and rough terrain in and out of the water, while a cushioned midsole and partial neoprene lining support your feet for full-day adventures. The burly upper stabilizes your feet and ankles through uneven, rocky terrain and the sole is reinforced for reliable cleat retention.
- Available in felt or Vibram soles
Shop for Simms Fishing Headwater (Mens)
- Scratch rubber & high denier nylon upper
- Partial neoprene lining for cushioning & easy on/off
- Dual?density EVA midsole for shock absorption
- ESS plates for improved cleat/stud retention & proprioception
Sorry, no documents are available.