These rods have been specifically designed for high sticking and European style nymph fishing. Our dynamic Boron III technology, combined with a longer length, progressive medium action and finely tuned rod characteristics, provides anglers with precise, delicate control of line, leader and fly placement. Each has the versatility to handle a range of technical nymph techniques including double nymphs, weighted nymphs, strike indicators and light streamers. Boron III X Super 10 rods are great dry fly rods as well. The rods feature our popular “Shooting Guides,” with a specialized down locking reel seat for optimum weight distribution and a 2” cork extension on the grip to reduce arm fatigue.
Sorry, we have yet to setup these items in our store. Please call 800-663-6407 for assistance.
- Advanced Boron III Technology
- Sensitive tip to detect subtle takes
- Stronger mid-section for accurate fly placement
- Strong lower half to control larger fish
- 2″ cork extension reduces arm fatigue in high-stick and extended reach situations
- Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, MT
- WEIGHTS: 3, 4 and 5 wt.
- ACTION: Medium
- SECTIONS: 4
- GUIDES: Hard chrome snake “Shooting Guides” with chrome nano-lite stripping guides
- REEL SEAT: Downlocking Nickel silver with burled wood insert
- STORAGE: Premium graphite rod tube with embroidered
logo rod sock
Sorry, no documents are available.