Fly fishing in saltwater is a game of limitless challenges. Wind, long casts, and powerful fish come to mind. But here’s another side of the story- Think of those slick calm days, or times when visibility is low and fish reveal themselves twenty feet off your rod tip.
The new X2s saltwater rods are almost limitless in meeting these challenges. They load and cast with a short amount of line helping you make accurate and quiet presentations. They also excel at the longest shots when the sun is high and you can see fish coming (and they can see you) the proverbial mile away.
These rods are smooth, comfortable and easy to use with a wide array of line types and terminal tackle.
Sorry, we have yet to setup these items in our store. Please call 800-663-6407 for assistance.
- Action: Fast
- Blanks: High modulus carbon fiber with modified epoxy resin and UV coated Natural finish
- Ferrules: Scott sleeve ferrule with alignment dots.
- Reel seat: REC titanium anodized machined all aluminum uplocking seat
- Grip: Flor grade Portuguese cork, wells shape
- Guides: Super hard chrome snakes and SiC stripping guides.
Sorry, no documents are available.